SpaddleRP Gaming Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you play on the SRP Garry's Mod Server this is the forum to discuss things!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Grahame's Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CoreyGrahame

Respect : 0

Corey Grahame's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Corey Grahame's Mod App   Corey Grahame's Mod App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Why Should You Become A Admin/Mod?:I Should be a mod beacuse ive been mod on several servers and im not to strict if 2 people wernt getting along i would say "Both shut up and get along and stop arguing and now they are friends i love mucking around with people at the right times and sometimes im serious and tell people not to do it

What About The Server That Make's You Think You Should Join Our Staff?:Well the admins and mods are respectful and i love this server beacuse it has wire mod and other stuff etc.

What Do You Do If You See Someone RDM'ing, Breaking NLR, Breaking FearRP, Propkilling/Surfing/Pushing? I Would Warn Them Maybe 2 Warning After That Will Be Kicked If Continued Will Be Banned For A Hour Still Going Report To HIgher Rank! Smile

How Long Have You Been On SRP? (We can check the logs to see how long you have. Don't lie) 10 mins but will be playing all day

Who Would You Recommend For Staff On The Server?: (Optional) Dylan Smith
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Corey Grahame's Mod App   Corey Grahame's Mod App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Nawh. sorry. :/
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Corey Grahame's Mod App   Corey Grahame's Mod App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 pm

I can understand your a cool guy but the description for this doe's not fit our guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Grahame's Mod App   Corey Grahame's Mod App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Grahame's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpaddleRP Gaming Forum! :: Applications :: Moderator-
Jump to: